Information we collect
When you visit mbcustom.com.au, we may collect the following types of information
- Personal information you chose to provide us such as your name, mailing and email address. You may provide this information when requesting us to contact you.
- Non personal information, including, but not limited to, browser type, IP address, mobile device type, the date and time of visit, the pages visited on the site
We may disclose personally identifying information about you
- With our service providers (companies we contract to help with our business operations)
- With our subsidiaries or companies
Cookies and Related Technologies
By visiting mbcustom.com.au you agree to the below:
- You agree for third parties (such as AdRoll) to place cookies on your browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- You agree for this data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity.
You can opt out of receiving targeted ads by clicking on the blue icon in the corer of the ads we serve or by clicking here. Most Internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive them, you can adjust your Internet browser to reject cookies, or to notify you when they are being used.
MB custom will endeavor to take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we hold is in a secure environment and accessed only by authorized persons for approved business purposes. However, no data transmissions via the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Marcello Bergamo will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to personal information.
Links from the MB Custom website to other websites are not under the control of MB Custom and we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of each website prior to use.